Final Report 2012
This page collects the final report of the Social and Community Benefits of Angling research project which ran from 2009-2011.
Fishing for Answers summarises the key findings from three years of research on the benefits angling delivers for people and their communities. It focuses on angling's contribution to six key areas: sports participation; health and well-being; the natural environment; community development; tourism and rural communities; and young people.
Fishing for Answers - download the full report (low res)
The report is also downloadable as separate sections in high resolution.
- Executive Summary and Introduction
- Angling and Sports Participation
- Angling and Health and Well-being
- Angling and the Natural Environment
- Angling and Community Development
- Angling Tourism and Rural Communities
- Angling and Young People
- Concluding Comments
Read the reports? Tell us what you think