We have used digital mapping technology to map some of the data from the research project, which is available here.
- Survey 2009 - Respondents map
A static map of the UK showing the distribution of survey respondents according to their postcode.
- Survey 2009 - Where People Fish map
A series of four static maps of the UK which show the locations where survey respondents said they went fishing the most.
- Research site visits map
A 'live' Google map containing details of site visits conducted for participation fieldwork.
Young Peoples Maps
- 2009 Young peoples projects maps
A static map showing the spread of angling engagement organisations by type: Sport Development, Education, Social Inclusion Projects.
- Angling Education Providers Map
A map of the colleges providing angling related education courses for ages 16 and older.
- Young People's Projects survey 2010 map
A 'live' map generated by the Angling Project's Survey, that plots the angling organisations working with young people that deliver within Local Authority areas.
- Assynt ACT boat locations maps
Walking routes and directions to the Assynt Crofter's Trust boat locations
The following are links to the Assynt Angling Research site.
- Trout in the Town map (Google)
Locations of Trout in The Town projects
- Trout in the Town map (OS Map)
- Angling Development Board Of Scotland: Angling Coaches
- Angling Development Board Of Scotland: Angling Clubs